With online shopping, buying a gift for the runners in your life has never been easier. REI, Active.com, Runner's World, Brooks, Road Runner Sports, and Amazon are just a few of the websites with gift ideas for runners. Carrie Tollefson, on her video blog C Tolle Run, posted an episode which features Carrie's holiday gift guide.
I've come up with a few ideas for additional gifts that didn't make the lists (in case my family is not done with their Christmas shopping):
- Entry into the 2012 NYC Marathon
- Whirlpool to rest my weary legs
- Post-marathon recovery week in Hawaii
- Steam shower
- Full body massage reclining chair
- One year supply of Nutella and peanut butter